Great value for thick, delicious ORGANIC maple syrup!

Posted by Non-GMO on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For some reason, Now Foods doesn't emphasize that this product is organic. I had to look closely at the photo of the label before ordering to verify that it was. This is one of the best prices I've seen for organic maple syrup. I love Grade B because it is thicker than Grade A. Great taste and consistency. I would order again.

Maple Syrup, Grade B, Deep Rich Flavor

Posted by Springtime on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Grade B maple syrup has a darker color and deeper flavor than Grade A. This product has superior quality and rich flavor of pure organic maple and I love it. I use maple syrup for pancakes, ice cream, oatmeal. I use maple syrup also for lemon detox diet. The ingredients for one serving are 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice; 2 tablespoons of organic grade B maple syrup; 1/10 teaspoon of finely ground cayenne pepper; 10 oz of filtered water. I drink 6-8 servings per day. I highly recommend this product!!! Thanks for the great service iHerb!

I will never buy Maple Syrup in Singapore again!

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a child I tapped maple trees, collected sap and boiled our own maple syrup in the Spring. I know my maple syrups and this product is excellent - light and clear. I will never buy maple syrup in Singapore again now that I found it for SO much cheaper on iherb than any store in Singapore. I also appreciate that I can buy much larger sized bottles on iherb than the smaller sized bottles available here. It's impotant to highlight that pure maple syrup is a premium product - its even considered expensive by local standards where its produced - Ontario, Quebec, Vermont etc. Outside North America, its almost unaffordable, so this is honestly a very good priced product for the amount you will get. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

Now Foods, Maple Syrup, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best Maple Sryup on the market. Remember that Grade B is the best of all.

Rich maple flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mix this maple syrup with agave nectar for a french toast syrup. Lots of real butter and a generous sprinkle of cinnamon and it tastes like a honey bun...delish!

great flavor

Posted by blabla on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I definitely recommend Now's maple syrup. It's a good value for money.

몸에 좋은 메이플 시럽..근데 이거 진짜 맛있어요

Posted by iherber on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

무료배송 때 2개 담아봤는데 이거 생각보다 훨씬 맛있네요 더 살걸.. 500ml라서 작거든요.. 까페라떼나 밀크티에도 넣어서 마시고 빵이랑 같이 먹고.. 기타 등등.. 굿굿!!!

Mountain Maple Syrup

Posted by rabbit on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This maple syrup is absolutely delicious. The grade B flavor is so rich you'll feel like you are sitting in a log cabin pancake house deep in the mountains. It tastes great on just about anything, but if you are a purist like me, all you need is a spoon.

FLAVOR RICH - Tasty Syrup

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for the usual pancakes and such, but also fabulous as the sugar source for feeding your Kefir water grains. I buy this in bulk to make sure we always have it at home. If you find this review useful, please click the YES button. Thanks!

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After you try Grade B maple syrup, you'll NEVER go back to Grade A. The flavor is awesome.