Why P-5-P

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For years I was taking L-Glutamine for gut support, liver support, and energy. I also took a Multi-B vitamin for the synergistic benefit. By accident, I found science that told me the Co-enzyme form of B6 allowed the body to much better utilize the Glutamine. By the time I had finished the first bottle, I could tell the difference, especially when it comes to the mid-day slump.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am using this to help absorb magnesium. It seems to be working well.

P-5-P is a great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Since my liver does not process B6 very well, Now's P-5-P has been working great for me for several years. It has been wonderful! Thank you Now!

Ms. Dar C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Take for age related decline prevention with B12 and Methylfolate.

Could do without the

Posted by philla on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good value for money but the supplement would have been better if they had excluded the Magnesium Oxide which acts like a laxative.. I get loose stools if I take 3-4 of those a day.

Great Mood Stabiliser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This keeps me really well balanced hormonally and as such it is an essential daily supplement for me. I have little to no PMS when I take it, and I really notice a difference in my moods and general wellbeing on a daily basis.

Helped my severe fluid retention. New to iherb? open my page for an exclusive offer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this after taking normal b6 for years without any relief. I had severe fluid retention in my hands, feet and just under my knees. Pain severe. I was told by a friend (who is a homeopath) that p-5-p is better absorbed, so I ordered Now foods P-5-P straight away from I-herb. The difference was noticeable after 1 week. I was taking it for a couple of months, with no swelling or pain. Unfortunately I ran out a couple of weeks ago and I thought I would see what happens. The fluid retention came back and the pain is severe again. So on the 30th Dec I ordered more from Iherb. with DHL express courier ($8) to Australia. My order arrived today (2nd January). Amazing service. Don't hesitate to order from iherb.

my favourite B6 and Mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favourite supps. I have used it for a no of years. The P5P form of B6 seems to give me a much needed boost and the magnesium seems to work well as well. They say MgO does not absorb well, however I find I reallylike this and seem to get benefit from it. Maybe it is the taurinate form of the magnesium , but I think it is both together.

part of my ZMA recipe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i take this with magnesium and zinc before bed. after a few night i began to feel a deeply restful sleep with good, vivid dreams (not a fitful night with nightmares as before). good stuff.

Better enteric coat than others

Posted by kanaca on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Need to synthesize amino acids into neurotransmitters. I was taking Solgar P5P. It worked, but I noticed I was peeing most of it out. NOW P5P takes longer to digest, but I don't lose any in digestion. Good stuff.