very good form of B-6

Posted by NBPT10 on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The P-5-P form of vitamin B6 is the active form. Those with the MTHFR gene mutation need to take the active forms of B vitamins as their bodies do not convert very well from the inactive form. I take 100 to 150 mg at bed time as it helps in the process of sleep. If you can't recall your dreams take one cap and see what that does for you. It helps you get into the REM stage of sleep which is where you dream and where your body does much repair. Vitamin B6 is a co-factor in many biological processes. Some people also take this for social anxiety. Start low and slowly work up until you feel some results. I only give this 4 stars because it is a tablet and not a capsule. Tablets are not as well absorbed. Otherwise it is a good product. If you found this review helpful go to my iHerb home page and read more value added reviews. Also click the Yes button to say you liked it! Peace and good health!

P-5-P

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

TRYING P-5-P FOR MOOD ON RECOMMENDATION. SO FAR SO GOOD. THE PRICE WAS RIGHT AND THE BRAND IS RECOMMENDED BY MY DOCTOR. PROMPT DELIVERY TOO! THANKS!

Now Foods, P-5-P (Coenzyme B6), 50 mg, 60

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Use it For Carpal Tunnel

Works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works very well

Not Sure

Posted by funkydharma on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It’s hard ro give a review of this product as my partner takes it as a preventative against Parkinsons disease. Having checked out side effects online, it seems to me that this stuff is pretty strong and could cause problems in some individuals. We are aware of potential symptoms (eg nerve pain) and will discontinue if he starts to show any signs. I tried one and it gave me a burst of energy, so I may take it occasionally. I wouldn’t take it regularly because I have severe chronic insomnia and b vitamins can make this worse. (This supplement is a form of b6).

I feel healthier

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I feel healthier when taking these, tried many multi-vitamin complex before but those were often just making me more tired. Re-ordered. PS: colors your urine unnaturally bright yellow right away, but I think it's ok

GET 10 PERCENT OFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Essential for nerves. To pay less, please see in my iHerb page.

P-5-)P

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other brands and I think this one is the best as far as quality............

Active form of Vitamin B6

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

P-5-P is an active form of Vitamin B6 and an important coenzyme in many enzymatic reactions. Magnesium and vit B6 support nervous system function

Working for my daughter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got this along with some other B vitamins for my daughter who has been under stress and has had anxiety and energy issues. She called to let me know she has been doing much better since she started taking them. She has more energy and has a more positive outlook and is handling stress with more ease.