Good value, low price

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

Through research on the Internet, I learned that Pancreatin is an important cancer-fighting supplement. Through further research I found that this product, from iHerb, offered the most potency for the lowest price available, and ordering was very convenient.

Good Stuff...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have IBS-d and I have noticed an improvement in my bowel movements (fewer movements and more solid), less anxiety attacks, less depression and better sleep. I take two pills of Pancreatin, High Potency, 4x 500 mg with each meal. I also take one 500 mg pill of Bromelain with all meals, 100 - 200 mg of 5-HTP with all meals, two 1/4 Teaspoons of Acetyl-L-Carnitine, only with breakfast and one Gr8-Dophilus with all meals. I also drink 1/2 tablespoon of Pure Planet Green Kamut Wheatgrass in 6 oz of water twice a day, one hour before each meal. I buy all of this from iherb. Great prices and fast shipping.

Great product and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

Both myself and my dog use the Now Pancreatin capsules. Works great. My dog needs a very small amount and has helped with his gas.

A+ product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has worked remarkably well. I have been taking it for 3 days now and I feel so much better. I suffered from poorly formed stools and many symptoms as a result. Within 3 days my dry skin is better, my energy is better and my digestion is normal. A+ product.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Pancreatin formula has the enzymes I need for reflux. My homeopathic doctor told me to take 3 capsules 3X a day. Also, when I eat to many sweets I get an allergic reaction, itchy skin. This product also helps alot. I highly recommend it!

Good product-good for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking high doses of pancreatin as an experiment to help autoimmune disease. It's a little early to pronounce if that experiment is working, but the pancreatin is great for the digestion!

for fast processors and poor old pancreas

Posted by burdypie on February 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

This slows my overly fast processing of food down,something I'm having to adapt a different regime for, but this has worked from day one against diarhea and slows things down to normal. Also makes me less worried about what's happening with my pancreas.

Digestive woes

Posted by francesjoan on January 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

Eating can be a challenge when faced with bloating,burping and gas. It seems worse as I got older. This helps alot. I take this along with betaine hcl pills and meals are now more enjoyable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have a cat with pancreatic insufficiency (he doesn't make pancreatic enzymes). I decided to try this instead of the veterinary supplement they gave me which cost $100+ per bottle. Not only did this work equally well for him, it costs a mere fraction of the price!

Aids digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm 60 years old and it's taken me the better part of 5 years to figure out which enzymes I was needing. After much trial and error it's come down to two simple ones for me... Betaine HCL and Pancreatin! Now I can eat most things without the embarrassing gas and bloating. (Still have trouble with beans mind you). Anyhow, great stuff. Wouldn't be without them.