Pancreatin - digestive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pancreatin is a digestive enzyme that is used to supplement loss of or low digestive enzymes. It has also been claimed to help with food allergies, celiac disease, autoimmune disease, cancer, and weight loss. I just take it with my other digestive engyme to help with digestion and to not put a strain on my pancreas. Very good product.

Doggie Mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We use 4 capsules 2x a day with water mixed in with a specific dog food that sits for at least 15 minutes for our dog who has pancreatic enzyme deficiency. There is one other ingredient not in the capsules that we do get from the vet, and together, it works.

Helpful digestive aid

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not too expensive and helps with digestion, particularly if you've had a large meal or you have allergies/intolerances and digestive issues generally.

Works like a treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I keep these for backup, when I get a bout of sludgy tummy or just weak digestion. They are great. I do notice though that they may be acidic because my PH is always acidic after a few days on these tablets. I don't know if it's the same with vegetarian enzymes

Now Foods, Pancreatin, High Potency, 4x - 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good

종양치료용...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

우리 강아지 종양 치료용으로 구입했어요..동물 췌장이라 통관안될까봐 불안했는데.. 무사히 잘 왔네요..다른 효소제하고 급여하니 종양에 효과가 있네요..

Mr Moor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

product is working fine

Thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fast Delivery

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy this product due to Iherbs price. I appreciate the quick delivery and will continue to order this product.