Inexpensive and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This formula works well for general digestive assistance. I've used it for many years and find it the most effective for the price. When I eat out, I use it in combination with Source Naturals Daily Essential Enzymes for best fat-digesting assistance.

Pancreatin, the colon saver

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you suffer from just about any autoimmune or inflammatory condition, especially food allergies, arthritis or IBD(or its light form - IBS) this may make life a lot more tolerable!!

Very Good enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a Gout sufferer and consuming beans, nuts and high protein food would means inviting painful attacks. Since taking enzymes supplement of various brands (including NOW),I noticed that I no longer have any attacks (so far so good). Last evening,I tested my tolerance by taking 1 capsule of NOW Pancreatin 4x-500 with a shaker of low fat milk mixed with 1 heapful of whey protein plus 3 hard boiled eggs and next morning.......no limping! Thanks to iHerb for having such a wide range of products and the speedy delivery.

Wonderful product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this product to lower his cholesterol. It really helps.

Pancreatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good digestive enzyme, recommended by doctor.

Great for those with Celiac disease and other digestive problems

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't digesting anything until my stomach healed of Celiac disease, until I added this supplement. Suddenly, my food was being digested, and my intestines were healing all at the same time.

They really help with the digestion of your food!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use them in combination with Betaine HCI also from Now Foods and together they do the trick. I am off Nexium now for heartburn. This is a far more natural way to deal with heartburn.

Good for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this before every meal, it works very well.

Great for Digestion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife has a sensitive digestive system that flairs up after eating many foods. High Potency Pancreatin made her life after dining a wonderful experience. She takes one pill before eating and if she forgets one after dining. The digestive enzymes seems to work well either way!

Pancreatin - digestive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Pancreatin is a digestive enzyme that is used to supplement loss of or low digestive enzymes. It has also been claimed to help with food allergies, celiac disease, autoimmune disease, cancer, and weight loss. I just take it with my other digestive engyme to help with digestion and to not put a strain on my pancreas. Very good product.