Papaya enzymes

Posted by kight02 on August 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product had an overwhelming peppermint taste. I wasn't expecting the peppermint flavor. I've had papaya enzymes that tasted like papaya. Not sure if it works because I can't get past the strong peppermint.

Has some effect, but still not enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product seems good, it has less other garbage in it than others, but the problems is that it doesn't work well enough. There is some effect, but it is not strong enough to push me to buy it again. The loozenges are not as hard as some other people have reviewed, but I suppose if you have sensitive or weak teeth it might cause a problem, otherwise, they are fine. I guess for some they might work well, for me they were just so so, not sure if I will buy again or not.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste not so good, but helps stomach digestion.

Good Enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps with stomach upset & IBS

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2007 | Verified Purchase

These are very good for my reflux. They taste very good and are easy to chew and contain no bad food dyes .

We love this at home!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

We use this for when we have meals which really need a lil extra boost by digestion *like really spicy or garlicky meals!* Pleasant taste, and very effective!

Now Foods, Papaya Enzymes, Chewable, 360 Lozenges

Posted by alvinlky on July 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its a very tasty and chewable, helps my digestive system break down foods. It helps me to relieve my bloating and indigestion after heavy meals after heavy meals. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years...

Read the label...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

A lot of information is coming out now on Magnesium Stearate, an additive that can be found in a lot of supplements. The only reason they put that in there is to help the manufacturing process, it is not something we should be putting into our bodies according to a number of doctors. Another reviewer made a good point about the harmful Sugar Alcohols, Sorbitol and Mannitol. Do your own research on this, a simple web search brings up a lot of information. It is time for manufacturers to stop producing outdated supplement recipes, and get with the current research. Now.

Good for after dinner

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

My episodes of night time acid reflux have become much less frequent and much less severe since I started chewing two of these lozenges after my evening meal. Contrary to some of the other reviews, I've had no trouble chewing these lozenges. Cons: contains sorbitol

Chalky, seem to work but at what price?

Posted by PurplePegasus on December 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste gets some getting used to! They are quite chalky and the mint is a bit strong but they do the digestion job. However I searched 2 of the ingredients: sorbitol and mannitol are reported to cause stomach upset (which I do not experience) but also are said to have long term degenerative health consequences according to Natural News. I would not have purchased these if I had known.