Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Enteric coating really effective. Will purchase again

These really help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I get stomach pains after eating quite often. I can't quite figure out why. But if I pop one of these babies before eating (or even after sometimes), I almost never get those stomach cramps. And they smell delightful!

Perfect for heartburn !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this peppermint gels for 3 month now, it help me a lot with heartburn.

Great for IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for IBS issues. I take 2 at bedtime along with super enzymes. I have also taken after lunch and in 20-30 mins will taste the peppermint.

Relieves and Soothes (IBS, Pituitary adenoma)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wish I could give six stars for this product. I had chronic abdominal and stomach pain, but this little capsules made wonder. I took two softgels twice at the beginning, and later reduced it to once per day. It calms the stomach, and also can help with bad breath. I highly and wholeheartedly recommend it.

deeppurple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

have been taking these on/off for a few months for all sorts of stomach related problems and they work a treat

great to settle your tum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you have problems with digestion these work really well as they are enteric coated so they dont dissolve before they reach the right place.No melting in your mouth or burping up the peppermint oils either

Helps in my IBS

Posted by normantan on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this and Dr Ohira probiotics on a empty stomach in the early morning before breakfast. Helps so much in my IBS. My stomach no longer suffered from it since I took the combination.

surprisingly good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take these when I eat something I know it is heavy for my digestion. Half an hour before the meal, and with some digestive enzymes with the meal. Perfect.

Great for IBS. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought these as I was sick of paying so much for rubbishy products in Australia, that don't like to disclose the full ingredients listed. . I know what is in these and they help manage my IBS, Perfect.