the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this probiotic contains human gastro-intestinal microorganisms which are better than other types I think, the amount of them is huge, so 1 capsule/day makes a difference, while many other probiotics didn't help me. No magnesium stearate!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for digestion and also skin

Probiotic Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The price is very good especially for strength of the probiotic. The part I question is that the probiotic is suppose to be refrigerated to preserve the product. When the product was delivered it was extremely hot. I know this altered the probiotics, but not sure how much. The product is delivered within a couple days, but I'm still not sure of how much the product is altered through the shipping process.

Good dosage for eczema!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this for eczema and it's completely healed. I've purchased several bottles since and find that my digestion is better, and IBS has been eliminated. It's not cheap to maintain regular dosage though.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best in the market! Really excellent support for my health. Stop feeling bad after each meal.

Feel Good Again

Posted by Carolanne on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far, this is the best probiotic I have tried, although I would like to see the manufacturer disclose the amount of each strain of good bacteria. It also helped me, while I was fighting a parasite infection I got from eating fresh-caught, white king salmon. I was having all kinds of pain in my spine, stiffness in my joints, supreme nausea without vomiting and a strange headache that seemed to move around my head, among other things. It was a blessing that it came when it did, so my immune system could have the support it needed to fight off the invasion. Thank you, Now Foods, for yet another quality product!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The price is good and it works great.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from IBS ,gluten intolerant ,and anxiety .All have been greatly reduced since using this probiotic .And a great price too

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First probiotic which really works!

Non dairy yogurt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great probiotic for making home made non-dairy yogurt. Also great for the digestion and intestines! Will buy again.

1 2 3