Great value

Posted by frivolousgirl on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take these for acne. I first bought the 50 billion which made a huge difference, and now I switched down to these to take as a maintenance. Really like them, nothing bad to say really. Good price and good quality! I'm happy to have found these as I was almost buying into another brand that's more than twice expensive!

Great product, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Recently switched probiotics and this is the one I selected. After switching, I felt like it did take a week's time to jumpstart my gut and notice a difference. Now that I've been consistently taking them for a month, I can tell a difference. I take on an empty stomach in the morning, and occasionally at night after dinner. Easy to swallow!

Multi vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GREAT product! Everything they said it was , at least for me. I just take in the morning and I'm good to go. Doesn't leave you with an upset stomach and you don't have to take it three times a day. THANK!!!

Instant results!

Posted by j3nny9irL on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to get a higher content but they are vulnerable and impossible to survive a trip overseas so decided to get this. I consume 1-3 caps a day depending on needs. This works great for indigestion and gastric sometimes. I consume it every night before bed to keep gastric at bay. So far loving it. You can open the capsule and empty the contents into water or just on your tongue and swallow with some water. Great!

Good for settling tummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Better than most other probiotics I've tried.

IHerb not feasible for overseas customers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you are an international customer I would not recommend buying from I herb. The customs charges and courier charges are twice than the actual cost of the products. it's better to search for other websites which take more responsibility and help you in getting the product by reasonable and affordable courier service for overseas patients, 1 out of 10 from my side for I Herb. sorry can't recommend this site to south-east Asia customer

Great product for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

With the amount of probiotics that you are getting and all the different strains, the price is well worth it. I'm a devoted user of NOW products cause they make quality products at affordable prices.

Helps ease symptoms of IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have IBS-alternating type. I've been taking this product on a daily basis (one or two capsules) for over a month and have noticed a significant decrease in the intensity and frequency of the symptoms. I had already made dietary changes earlier so I attribute this latest improvement to the addition of the NOW Foods Probiotic-10 25 Billion veggie caps. I probably will stick with the 25 Billion size cap because it enables me to be flexible in the number that I take daily.

Now Probiotics: good formula, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I checked up on what is needed in a probiotic. We need at least 15 Billion. And this formula seems to have most of the recommended strains. To get a better formula I would have to spend about $1 per pill!!! Also my guts are OK with this one.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not bad but it has to be refrigerated like most other probiotics. I take them usually in the mornings and before bedtime instead of following the instructions to take them before meals becoz it is troublesome to bring it out for lunch