Works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried some other probiotics - this one works best for me. I called Now Foods and talked to their nutritionist - he recommended this one. I have battled bacterial vaginosis for 6 months, and the combination of this probiotic in the morning and Now Foods Allibiotic about 6 hours later has helped immensly. This success comes after three doctor visits with various prescriptions and no luck.

Best ProBiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor told me to cycle different probiotics and not use only one. I keep going back to this one, its simply the best I have found. I highly recommend it!!

GReat Product

Posted by chacho on July 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well but I take 3 capsules three times per day along with other probiotics to eliminate candida!! I took 300 billion per day of ten different strains of probiotics. Probiotics do a lot more for the whole body than most people know. A lot of healthy things take place in the body with high amounts. Due to Western Diet!!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product arrived with dry ice and cold packs right on time. The quality is supreme. IHerb really has outstanding service.

Peace of Mind

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know this is good for me even though i don't notice much difference. Now foods is trustworthy and i know by taking this probiotic my body is better of for it.

Shipment - are they refrigerated at source?

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I noticed one review said it came packed in dry ice. Mine was NOT and was sitting in the hot sun when I picked it up. The bottle SAYS keep refrigerated to maintain potency. Are they refrigerated at the source?

Havent noticed anything while taking these.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't think they work. Maybe it died during shipping, too hot...

It has passed the milk test, assuring the cultures are live

Posted by BOSS797 on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Plus it really did good to my digestion and belly. Not cheap but it certainly delivers the work. I wish they had a product with more strains aswell, although 10 is not bad.

Pro 50

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take and keeps the stomach under control.

Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money. 50billion CFU's is great for the cost of it. Also 10 different Strands