Works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried some other probiotics - this one works best for me. I called Now Foods and talked to their nutritionist - he recommended this one. I have battled bacterial vaginosis for 6 months, and the combination of this probiotic in the morning and Now Foods Allibiotic about 6 hours later has helped immensly. This success comes after three doctor visits with various prescriptions and no luck.

Best ProBiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor told me to cycle different probiotics and not use only one. I keep going back to this one, its simply the best I have found. I highly recommend it!!

GReat Product

Posted by chacho on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well but I take 3 capsules three times per day along with other probiotics to eliminate candida!! I took 300 billion per day of ten different strains of probiotics. Probiotics do a lot more for the whole body than most people know. A lot of healthy things take place in the body with high amounts. Due to Western Diet!!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product arrived with dry ice and cold packs right on time. The quality is supreme. IHerb really has outstanding service.

Havent noticed anything while taking these.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't think they work. Maybe it died during shipping, too hot...

Pro 50

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take and keeps the stomach under control.

Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money. 50billion CFU's is great for the cost of it. Also 10 different Strands

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it really works for me. I was suffering from chronic bladder infection for couple of years. but after taking this , I have not get any infection so far!

Most CFUs on the market

Posted by jr-fire on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product, best in terms of quantity of bacteria but unfortunately too expensive to purchase frequently. Bought it for my father and he liked it but since it's only a 50-day bottle it's a bit expensive. I really wish they offered a larger bottle.

Peace of Mind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know this is good for me even though i don't notice much difference. Now foods is trustworthy and i know by taking this probiotic my body is better of for it.