Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a hypothyroidism and had taken a natural health seminar. The speaker mentioned taking probiotics when you have an autoimmune deficiency disease. So I decided to try this. Almost immediately, I started feeling better. I am pretty sure I'll be taking this product for life!

Solved my impacted bowel problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had a case of impacted bowel sometime ago, after a week of taking this (and the enzymes) the problem was gone. I now take this on a daily basis and over the last year had no further problems.

very effective! -helped my daughter's adult acne !****

Posted by nutranut on October 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this either first thing in the morning or at night before going to bed. It has made a difference in the frequency of my trips to the restroom. I started giving these to my daughter. She hates taking pills of any kind, but now actually asks for these. She has had severe acne breakouts since she was 14. The dermatologist has had her on antibiotics for years-it seemed to be the only thing that actually helped. She stopped taking the antibiotics-it is just too much for too long and it is not a good idea for many reasons. Unfortunately, her acne became worse. Since taking probiotics, her acne is definitely improving. She was often constipated and her monthly cycle affects her digestion. She has not been constipated since taking these. However, there is no cramping or bloating. She says she feels better when she takes these every day. This is truly amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

I really like Probiotic Defense. My whole family is taking it. It has helped us to balance our systems and help get rid of the yeast.

Now Foods, Probiotic Defense, 90 Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it only for a week, but I already feel more energy every day :-)

best buy of probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

Contains L. Bulgaris, the biotic found in the long-living, and the rest of the basics.

Casually began just to balance out Antibiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had no idea of the other benefits that a good probiotic supplement had for me! I ordered the probiotic to help balance the problems I began having with the antibiotic I was taking. I've been taking one capsule/daily - on an empty stomach for about 17 days now, and am amazed at some other benefits I seem to be having - even with the minimum dose! I began to notice that my usual morning cramping - that has been with me for too many years to count - has mostly subsided. Because I noticed this benefit I got curious and began research on probiotics to see if I was just imagining the benefit. I was so surprised to find that, indeed, I may not be imagining this benefit - and there are so many other benefits that I am looking forward to experiencing. I have been having several food allergies - especially milk products - for over 30 years. The milk does cause the usual intolerance, but I also have claimed milk and milk products have contributed to my headaches - so I've eliminated all milk from my diet (yes, even milk chocolate candy) - so I couldn't use yogurt to counter the antibiotic bowel issues. I'm so excited that I may be finding some relief - for several health issues I am experiencing - after all these years just by adding this supplement to my daily routine. It does not require refrigeration - which leads me to believe that it has stronger ingredients - although, the bottle label does indicate that it would be better if refrigerated.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

My stomach has been sensitive all my life, and I decided to give it a try. Only after 3 days I can feel a difference! Nothing has even come close to help me as much as this product has done, I am so happy I bought this!

Now foods, Probiotic defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find this product really works well on the digestive tract, and its a great price.

Probiotic Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works wonders. It helps keep me healthy and regular. It's a great way to keep your stomach healthy to fight off any intestinal bacteria!