It's starting to WORK after 2 months!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product now for 2 months and I am right now starting to see the slightest of improvement. Last night I actually slept for 4 hours straight before being forced awake to have to urinate. Usually I only sleep for about an hour or 2 befoe having to get up and take care of matters, so that's an improvement. Also, my flow is getting better and I'm not wetting all over the place as I did before. I was told that it takes taking this stuff for about 3 months before you will notice any appreciative difference. Well, I've tried everything and nothing else has worked for me before. Noticing this already after only 2 months is indicating that this is indeed good stuff.

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really spent a long time comparing the ingredients of a lot of different prostate products, and this one looked like it had the best combination, and at a reasonable price, like most Now Foods products. After just two weeks, I've noticed improvement in my prostate health, taking only the minimum recommended dose, along with Healthy Origins Astaxanthin.

Good Product For Prostate Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the NOW brand of this product for quite some time now. I take 2 daily now but used 4 daily for a few months.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my husband has notice a slight improvement (less having to get up at night) since taking this product

Good value- good effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I hav eexperiemented with various Prostate combinations and this is the best so far

prostate support.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used several Now products and found all above average .

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My dad has enlarged prostate for years. 2 tabs twice a day, has reduced symptoms by 90%

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Re-order. Good product. My husband's frequent urination problem improved.

Great Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my Dad who has mild prostate enlargement, he's been on it for a month now and he says he's been waking up less during the night to go to the bathroom. So far so good!!!

Bernie Bruns

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just got started. Easy to take.

1 2 3