Good for regularity

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took one tablet a day before breakfast. It helped with my regularity problems. I did not experience major gas or bloating. A good product overall.

Great alternative to the whole husk

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quality product as most of the NOW foods, convenient to consume,mildly relieves constipation and helps regularity. I take 2 capsules 2 times a day with plenty of water.

Great price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

In Denmark you have to pay a lot more for a lot less for psyllium husk capsules. I like this product. However I find that the powder works better for me.

Not yet try

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not yet try

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Part of everyday life!!!

Easy form of fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I dislike the flavored types of Psyllium Husk because they put too much sweetener in it. Unflavored is difficult to swallow because it tastes like cardboard so I figured I'd give this a try. I am only taking a single pill so it might not be enough because in the morning my ummm output does not feel as good as when I take the powder form directly. It also made me a bit more bloat-y than the other types but I am still experimenting.

Works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product helps with no pain or discomfort.

Good fiber.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow and effective.

Posted by cattylee on January 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

給貓吃的,為了增加胃腸蠕動,(但是後來才發現Now Foods 的榆樹皮粉才是最棒的,可以改善化毛,對胰臟炎的貓也有益,甚至人吃了還能治療胃痛。所以現在我都不買洋車前子了。

A nicer way than mixing bulk psyllium with water or juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

You need to take at least 2 to get much benefit, and it's an expensive way to get psyllium per gram, but they do work and are nicer than making a mess of a glass and spoon and having to swallow the psyllium itself. They're also more convenient than bulk psyllium for travel.