Rather get fiber from another source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product is very grainy and does not dissolve well. I also found that with the suggested amount, it was not helping me go to the bathroom. The taste is not too bad. The reason I give it two stars is because there are many other ways (food or supplement) I can get fiber into my diet that work, taste better and are effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its impossible to mix with a glass of water..So i eat it directy and drink water..The taste is tolerable but not nice, it reminds somewhat apple..I cant say that it kept me regular.

Not as good as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It wasn't very soluble and had a weird aftertaste. Also it contains a lot of non-fiber carbohydrates, so it's not worth it in my opinion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

tastes bad

hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

for me its hard to swallow so binned it. brands good though so if you can take it go for it. Im one of those people that even chews liquidised soup lol.

Don't like a new package

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this fiber and bought it many times. Unfortunately, NowFoods decided to change a pack. I should say that a new one is much worse than the previous package. Last time it tore, and all stuff was in the fiber. Can you, please, use an extra pack to prevent such unpleasant occasion.