Delicious in pancakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

At first I tried mixing this apple fiber with water and drinking it. I DO NOT recommend this. It's gritty, and forms clumps, and it's all around unpleasant. However! Then I tried blending a big tablespoon of apple fiber with two eggs and a banana. I fried it like a pancake. It's amazing! It has the subtle flavor of apples, and gives my morning eggs and banana more fiber. It makes for rockin pancakes, but I gave this product 4 stars because it's not pleasantly drinkable, as the bag might have you believe.

Apple Fiber with Apple Pectin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have problems with my digestive tract. This helps better than other over the counter medicines. It soothes the intestines. Thanks

Better than plain old psyllium

Posted by Umbridge on July 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this better than psyllium. It imparts a subtle, yet delicious, flavour to baked goods, whilst boosting the protein. I've used too much, which can make the baked goods tough, but all in all a great product. Make sure to drink lots of water if you use it!

Apple Fiber

Posted by myreviews on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product with pleasant taste. The only thing that's bothering me is the unpleasant " scratchy " feeling in the throat when it's not consumed quickly enough.

apple fiber powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

works well on oatmeal, but is too gritty in liquids. A good addition to daily diet.

This works!

Posted by lotuspocus on November 10 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for constipation!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've had this every morning in my drink for a week or so, I did feel a difference in my regularity. I'm impressed! Best of all, it's kind to my pocket. it's has a rough texture due to the fibers, so you have to actually wash it down with more water. Overall satisfied.

nice fiber source

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice fiber source, taste is good and quite neutral. Doesn't have similar gel effect as psyllium and chia.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fiber is good for health. Just mix with your drink.

keep fit

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I read some reports saying that apple fiber is another way to keep fit. 10% of apple pectin contained in this product which enables my work concentration and good memory.

1 2 3 4