great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with 1/3 water and 2/3 milk. It tastes a little like a liquid apple pie without the sweetness. I take it because a few years ago, I had my gall bladder removed and when this happens, instead of the bile being stored in the gall bladder,to be released when you eat something, the bile drip, drip, drips into the intestines all the time, so the intestines produce more water, to compensate, I suppose, resulting in diarrhea, or very loose stools, AND SORE INTESTINES. Apple fibre absorbs excess water so normalising the stool. IT WORKS! If you are constipated it bulks up the stool, thus normalising the stool. Take it with plenty of fluid though, as the fibre can swell up and cause a blockage. i.e. don't take it by spoon and just a little water. There are little tiny hard pieces in it,the insoluble fibre, but they are no problem. When I have too much acid, or a tummy bug, I mix a teaspoon of clay and/or charcoal to the mix and drink it down. PUT IT IN A JUICE MIXER AND GIVE IT A SHAKE AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH MIXING IT.!!!

ПОЛЕЗНЫЙ ЯБЛОЧНЫЙ ПЕКТИН

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

ОЧЕНЬ ЗДОРОВСКАЯ КЛЕТЧАТКА, ПОКУПАЮ ПОСТОЯННО ДЛЯ МАМЫ, ПЬЕТ КАЖДЫЙ ДЕНЬ, ПЕРЕСТАЛИ МУЧИТЬ ЗАПОРЫ, ПАРУ ЛОЖЕК РАСТВОРЯЕТ В 250МЛ. КЕФИРА/ЙОГУРТА И НА НОЧЬ ВИПИВАЕТ ВСЕ ЭТО,ЗАПИВ 1 СТАКАНОМ ВОДЫ. ЛИЧНО НЕ ПОЛЬЗУЮСЬ, НО МАТЬ РЕГУЛЯРНО ПРОСИТ ПОКУПАТЬ,БЕРУ СРАЗУ ПО 4 /12 УП. ТАК ВЫГОДНЕЕ) Если отзыв полезен, нажмите YES!!! Удачных покупок!

Lowering cholesterol five stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found this product excellent for lowering my cholesterol as well as control my appetite. the taste is good and I mix it with orange juice. At times I drink it after a heavy meal and if I sucumbed to butter I am quick to prepare the apple fiber to remove most of the butter's effect on my blood stream. So, I am pleased. Very pleased. Thank you for producing an honest product. Sincerely, Liz

Good taste and works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's not easy to mix with water. but easy to mix with yogurt. Good taste and works well

Love this!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on January 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very happy I tried this. It smells and tastes great, makes consuming fiber less painful :) It works and gets the job done as well and the bag is large!

Excellent product that lowers cholesterol and may also help on esophageal reflux disease!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pectin lowers cholesterol levels. Some studies show that liquid pectin may also help on esophageal reflux.

constant purchasing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

take to add oatmeal, gives a sweet taste. useful and tasty)

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this along with psyllium husks and it seems to work good. I don't like mixing it in water or juice cause it doesn't mix well at all. I just eat it and drink water with it.

Great For Weightloss

Posted by BrigittaUibo on October 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

This products is amazing, and tastes good. It makes you feel full, so you don't feel hungry for a very long time! + it's healthy :)

Filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this in my hot cereal, yogurt, and smoothies. It really does add bulk to my breakfast foods and keeps me full till lunch. I don't eat big breakfasts, so this is perfect for me to get the fiber bulk I need to not snack throughout the day.