great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love having vitamin C and magnesium together. My favorite form of non-acidic vitamin C. Powder is more cost effective than capsules/tablets and is a great way to avoid fillers. Taste is ok.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a convenient and economical way to get your vitamin c while simultaneously increasing your magnesium intake. I use a quarter teaspoon every afternoon in my greens drink. I mixes well and I can really feel a difference when I use it. The taste is a bit sour (it would probably mix nicely with juice for those who find the flavor objectionable). Now Foods is an excellent company, making high-quality products at affordable prices. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Excellent but NOW should use screw on tops.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Should be used by everyone. Excellent detoxifier. No problem when used by toddler children. Shelf live is somewhat short so use fairly quickly. Short shelf life is a GOOD sign. NOW please DO NOT change this product. I wish that NOW would use screw on tops so I could recylce the bottles for other uses.

magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i like this. it's a powder. but i don't mind. ascorbate is a higher absorption/bioactive than say oxides, carbonates or sulfates (i've been told).

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Now you can get your dose of Magnesium with your vitamin C

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Earlier I used ascorbic acid which was acidic and had caused me intestinal cramps. now this product is really nice and i could even consume large doses without any issue.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the price, and the product has helped me sleep better.

No fillers!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for a synthetic ascorbate, good price for quality

rating and more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would love to know the rationale and history for combining magnesium and vitamin C in one product. It is truly inspired. I take it for a variety of symptoms and either one or the other(Mg or Vit C) removes them all. It is a very hard product to find at local pharmacies, and I am glad you have it.

Mag-ascorbate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good price, good quality hard to find Mg-acorb pwdr in general

1 2 3