Fresh and delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We have tried bought almonds from wide variety of sources and these are definitely the best! Very fresh and crunchy, just the way they should be! :) If you liked this review please click "yes" below.

Best almonds

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really really fresh almonds and for those people out there who claimed that these were stale... i suspect its cause these almonds are RAW. Thus, the almost-no-smell, a little fruity perhaps taste when eaten directly out of the bag. My take? Microwave a handful of these babies for a couple of minutes (or bake them) and you'll have yourself crunchy fragrant almonds. Added bonus: your house will smell amazing too. Something akin to a cinema (from the baking of almonds) You're welcome. ;)

Now Foods almonds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Always fresh, I use these almonds to make almond milk, it is delicious and nutritious.

~Now Foods, Real Food Natural Unvlanched Almonts Unsalted, 16 oz~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely and fresh and grind to combine with my Linseed and other nuts for my breakfast topping which is a power house of wonderful combined nutrients. I buy again and again each time.

Not fresh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this and it arrived within a week. I immediately consumed it and it was a total disappointment! There is no crunch as stated. It was soft and I suspect it isn't fresh anymore and the bag might have been punctured during storage. It must have been exposed long enough for the almonds to turn bad. Might not purchase it again as it isn't any much cheaper than other almonds I can get.

Terrific!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mine were fresh and tasty, much better than store-bought ones, and only pennies more than the store-bought. I would buy again.

Really Chewy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are really good tasting Almonds that are much more chewy than what you find at the stores. I think they are packaged very fresh and that's why they have such a great texture. Definitely worth checking out.

Just fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really yummy, organic almonds!

Wonderful roasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good price for these. By law, all almonds in the US are pasteurized so the enzyme is already disabled,but I soak these anyway. Then dehydrate them to make them crispy, then bake briefly at a low temperature with oil, salt and Italian seasonings. Super snack!

Fresh and delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my wife. It surprised her because they were so fresh and tasted so differently from the old dried almonds she usually gets from the store. They're so good, it almost seems like a different nut.