Product works, but the bottle is half empty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I know there is some settling but it really irritates me how empty they fill these plastic jars so there is twice as much plastic in landfill it is really horrible! I love agar though, and this product works. It isn't the FINEST grind but it still works.

Agar powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great substitute for vegans and those who don't like the smell or thought of gelatine!

Good Substitute For Gelatin; However...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

1 tbsp per 1 pint of fruit juice seems a bit much if you want to make a vegan jelly, though it depends on what kind of fruit juice you're using. I used at least 1 1/2 tsp for (on separate occasions) melon soy milk and milk tea; the jelly does get firmer than expected. Look up online for reference on how much agar-agar to put to the jelly you're making.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think i works as well as the gelatin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is all that claims. The company name has been around for a very long time. The price was right, too.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well. You really have to boil the liquid after adding agar power. It won't set if you just pour it to hot water. It works and like it but a bit pricy for me since I use it to make treat for my dog.

I dont know...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I try to take a spoon for a couple of days but the taste its so unpleasant. I intended to be a collagen intake... Maybe ill use it for a jelly or something...

טוב מאד