powdered buttermilk

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product is wonderful though difficult to find anymore no more half full spoilded cartons in the refrigerator. adds a better flavor to biscuits and hotcakes as well as smoothness.

Best price around

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I needed this to make homemade buttermilk ranch dressing and it is excellent! Best price around and it was shipped fast. Thanks for the great product and great service!

A way to this hard-to-find product, thank you ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love buttermilk; I love making fruit cobblers, scones, Canadian pancakes, and Irish soda bread. It's that sour but light flavour. This is the perfect product ~ thank you iHerb! I live in the UK, and this product reached me in three days! Very happy. Excellent service, and mini sample pain-relief cream to try thrown in too.

Convenient to have in the pantry

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

How many times do you look at a recipe and just don't have any buttermilk. Sometimes you can concoct a facsimilie using vinegar and milk, but who can remember the proportions. . . this product saves all of the hassle and can sit in the pantry until you need it. Excellent!

A very good product

Posted by lhang76 on September 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Decided to try this since liquid buttermilk in Singapore is very expensive (imported from Australia). Effects turned out very good. Waffles are more fluffy with Real Food buttermilk powder as compared to the liquid buttermilk. A highly recommended product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for baking.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my new "must have" product. It gives a very nice taste and richness to whatever I'm baking. Specially to pancakes and waffles.

Really convenient

Posted by doppelganger on October 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was exactly what i needed it. Easy to store, great taste and lasts for a long time. I'm really pleased. I will repurchase this in the future!

I Like it..

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my buttermilk pancakes since we dont have buttermilk in stores in Norway.. Works great!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

used for baking was tasty and measured well, no lumps.