Great product, great price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mix this into my oatmeal with some honey for a satisfying breakfast. The omega-3 benefits of flax are more accessible to the body when taken in meal form rather than seed form. I store this product in the freezer, having read that the oils in flaxseed can go rancid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is very good for adding to baking products or smoothies, but it does absorb water and thicken a lot, so be aware. I added some to muffins and had to add a lot of water to get it back to workable consistency, which is fine, but be aware. While mixing batter, give it a minute to absorb the water and bulk up, then add more water if you have to. It's also very good in smoothies, but again it will make them very thick. Small enough grind to drink easily, and grinding the seeds probably helps you to digest them and get the most benefit from the nutrients within them, instead of just passing them through.

flax meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product. finely ground. I use it as a substitute for oil in baking and sprinkle it on yogurt and cereal.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product is fresh and ground very fine. I put it on my Greek yogurt and blueberries in the morning. Is very yummy. Great source of fiber and Omega 3.

Buen producto

Posted by artemisa on March 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Semillas de lino molidas, la bolsa es bastante grande y económicamente compensa respecto a las opciones que tengo disponibles cerca de casa. El envase en sí no me gusta; así como otros productos de bolsa con zip me cierran muy bien, esta siempre fatal. Así que la tengo cerrada con una pinza de seguridad para que no se me caiga

Low Carb option

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for adding fiber to a low carb diet. I make faux pancakes and waffles with it. I shopped around and this was the best deal I found on the net.

Product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's just that now I make flax seed meal myself with flax seeds, otherwise I will definitely buy again.

Good for smoothies and 'Flax Eggs'

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

A nice addition to my morning smoothie. I also use this as an egg substitute and it does a decent job. Good value product compared to what is available in my country.

Flax seed meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Would recommend. Very good for porridge, combined with oats and chia seeds.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this flax seed meal regularly in the morning in my smoothies.