Agavu nektaras

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nieko ypatingo, bet labai apsidziaugiau ji turinti kai teko sugirdyti vaikui karcius vaistus. Uzteko keliu laseliu, kad nesijaustu vaistu skonio.

아가베시럽

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

아가베시럽에 대해 알게되고 꼭 구매해야겠다 싶어 구매한제품입니다 당분섭취시 신경쓰다가 아가베시럽을 알게되어 기뻤는데 알고보니 아가베시럽도 논란이 있어서 생각처럼 좋은제품은 아닌것같기도합니다...

Ok, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My first experience of agave nectar. I don't think that there is nothing wrong in this product, it was just less powerful sweetener than I thought it would be.

Good stuff for homemade salad dressings and iced tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this in some salad dressings and dips I make myself to better micromanage nutrient content. Makes a good honey mustard and red french dressing so far. There is a unique agave taste but it is subtle and rather nice.

almost as honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As tasty at honey, but I ate it too eagerly and probably got a bit more fat due to that :>

Not bad

Posted by DawnMellowship on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was fine. I gave up on agave because it's so high in fructose and it's terrible for blood sugar levels, but found this one to be ok. Prefer some other brands.

Quality is good. Has a nice taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product is better than alot of agave syrups however, I am having a problem with fructose so I cannot rate this any higher for my needs.

蜂蜜より優しい味

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

料理に使おうと思い購入しました。 砂糖より健康にいい気がします。 慣れるまで分量がむずかいしいので星三つ。

Its ok...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

To tell you the truth I've had better. It has an odd after taste. The first bit kinda tasted like the plastic of the bottle. I get Agave all the time and this is the 1st one to have an after-taste. I didn't expect that coming from 'organic', but this is my 1st organic agave, so. I think I'll go back to the regular one. Good value for the price though, I guess.

Nothing special

Posted by sportpit on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this nectar for the first time and tried it. I think I expected more from this exotic product. Surprisingly, it tastes just like usual honey to me. It's good, but I thought that the taste would be more unusual. Also, it's kind of weak as a sweetener. You'll have to use lots of it to make your tea sweet, which makes it an expensive sugar substitute compared to, let's say, stevia.

1 2