Unedible due to terrible, awful, bitter sour taste!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I regret buying these: they are just awful and unpalatable. Somehow I managed to eat 6 to give it a good test. Out of 6, only 1 tasted remotely normal but the other 5 were not only extremely sour but also very bitter as if something were off with them. The package says "tart & tangy" and it's that, too, but if the degree of sourness makes it an extreme challenge which might be appealing to those who enjoy biting into lemons, the terrible bitterness of them make them truly beyond awful and that's the best review I can honestly leave, sorry. If I have to say one thing positive: they are very soft and do not hurt my sensitive teeth but that's it! I should have gone with the goji berries, these are truly foul!

Yummy! Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Chewy texture, crunch from seeds, a little tart, slightly floral. I love golden berries. I've discovered that they can be an aquirred taste as some people simple don't like them. Haven't tried to many other brands but Now Foods offers a great product in my opinion.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The golden berries are sour and delicious but not dry like other brands - yummy!

Great, but Tastes Like Sour Raisins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like them, but they taste kinda like sour raisins. Not sure how much of a 'superfood' they are, but are as advertised.

love this 。.:*:.゜★

Posted by lchchchiyo on Jun 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great value for money and organic is a big plus! only concern; one time they tasted so sour ( even bitter) and were hard to chew, the other time they were perfectly sweet and sour and were moist and chewy. i like them in both conditions but i guess it's not for everyone's case.

Have'nt tried this yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have not tried this yet

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like raisins, but much more sour. Ideal snacks for your boring office work;)

Excellent, tasty berries!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent tasting berries! Good price also.

Yummy and so good for you 😃

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love these berries and I use them in my low carb baking .

super yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i love this golden berries!

1 2 3