First Time... Last Time

Posted by HealthNut4ever on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The ONLY reason I bought NOW of Cocoa powder was because of all the rave reviews. All I have to say is that many people have not tried either NATIVAS or EARTH CIRCLE brands, both of which blow this away! Taste pales in comparison – I had both (NATIVAS and NOW) and tried equal amounts (2 tbsp) in my smoothies and proteins shakes. No comparison! Plus, did anyone noticed that NOW brand doesn't give the "Country of Origin" of their cocoa? Maybe that's because they blend a lot of different ones together, so they can't give en exact country from which it was grown. I prefer Ecuador cocoa products which is by far the best quality. Either way, good luck in life and health!

Quite bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don`t doubt its quality but it is bitter enough to spoil recipes that include it.

weak cocoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

if you expect something like Valrhona's or Godiva's at least, this is not for you. not flavorful, but powdery. the only good thing about this product is "organic."

Why such a big container?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you're only going to fill it up to 2/3 ? I am almost tempted to empty it all and weight the content to make sure I am not getting ripped off here. What a shock when I opened the lid.

Fast shipping, don't like the product

Posted by vered999 on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the taste, I prefer a dark rich flavour. Too bad, I made myself a cup of cocoa and I can't drink it.