Flavor Intensity

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have poor taste buds and I need very strong flavors to really enjoy the chocolate. This cocoa powder came close but I am looking for something with stronger chocolate flavor. To keep calorie count down I have sweetened it with Stevia. On occasion I have made it into a thick paste, sweetened it and made it my chocolate bar substitute.

จืดสนิท

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

ขาดความเข้มข้นของรสชาติ เหมาะกับ แบบร้อน

not great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't dissolve properly and the taste isn't the best, even with milk and sugar. but it's fine to add into coffee or for baking if you need to.

Just like the labels says

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Guess what's in the tub? Organic cacao powder. Tastes just like cocoa powder. I think I'll buy the stuff in a paper bag next time. My house is filling up with plastic packaging.

Decent - great value for the price

Posted by Charybdis on January 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

The flavor of this wasn't as pleasing as the Rapunzel cocoa powder for me. I use it raw in warm milk alternative with a bit of honey or other sweetener, so the flavor is really important. It would probably work better in baked goods.

Cocoa is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

taste is good for a cocoa.

mild flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many cocoa powders - ghiradelli, trader joe's , nativa, i found this brand to have the mildest flavor. the price is unbeatable, however.

Not impressive

Posted by dianais on July 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like this cocoa as much as I would have liked. It is not dark enough, not tasty enough - I have to put a lot of it to get the cocoa taste that I want. Too bad, since it was a great price.

like any other

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

same as any cocoa powder, just more expensive because it is "organic".

i never order twice

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Becose this is organic i give three stars. This not get mixed to milk or water easily.

1 2