Beware - from GMO Corn

Posted by SazfromIreland on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A previous reviewer posted that this product is non-GMO. In fact, if you look at the product descrption, NOW say that the product comes from a corn source, but do not state it is non-GMO. NOW has a policy to use Non-GMO products when possible BUT they can't guarantee that this product is produced from NON-GMO corn. For those interested, they do state that their Xylitol is from a non-GMO source of corn.

I'm guess I'm just a stevia fan...

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't find erythritol to be sweet enough. I guess I'm just used to how sweet stevia is, but I thought I'd try this for a change. I won't buy again. I DO like xylitol though, so I would purchase that if I wanted more of the granular thing. Otherwise, I'll stick to stevia. :)

the erythritol disaster.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the sweetener was not sweet, i did not like it at all,xyitol is much better.but hard to

Not a good sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not very sweet, so you have to use a lot of it, and is therefore too expensive I think. It also tastes pretty bad in my opinion, and you really notice the taste, especially in hot drinks.

Hardly sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is severely lacking in sweetness. It's hardly sweet at all. If you aren't diabetic, I see no reason to use this instead of a real sweetener.

the bag was broken.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the bag was broken.

Thought it was too good to be true- it was.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this specifically to make a baby-shower cake for my friend who was at risk for gestational diabetes. I just replaced the sugar in the recipe with erythritol. The cake looked and smelled great but it tasted awful! It even made some people feel sick. It had a metallic, cloyingly sweet taste. Almost the whole cake ended up in the bin :(.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No sweetness, and did get a stomach ache.

nora

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can not taste the sweetness.