Erythritol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No gas or bloating. Not as sweet as xylitol. Would recommend using both together as sweetener.

Erythritol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand. Although I prefer Stevia, I like having this on hand also.

Great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great for mixing with stevia for coffee, tea, fruit & cereals. Tried as a substitute for sugar along with stevia in baked goods & still caused pretty serious flatulance as does large amounts of xylitol. Will purchase again but not for baking.

Now Foods, Erythritol 100% Pure Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not as sweet as I thought it would be so for me it took about a serving and a half. Of course, this is a personal preference. Overall, a very good product and I would purchase it again. Will, Florida

Good alternative to sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Erythritol has a cooling effect. It is fun to bake with because a bite of cookie baked with erythritol is pure delight to the tongue. It is less sweet than sugar, but with significantly less calories(almost none) and doesn't cause a blood sugar spike. Minus one star for the disturbing smell. It reeks of chemicals.

"0" calorie sugar substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like it but I wish it were sweeter & not so expensive. I guess this is a better price for this sweetener than I have found elsewhere, but the product seems to be hard to find elsewhere! I am glad it has no virtually calories! I ordered the other brand in bigger package here, and just received it ..I have not tried it yet. I will let you know!

service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have to say this was delivered in record time. Thank you for sending it out so quickly.

Best sugar substitute, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As far as I know, erythritol is the best sugar substitute, with very little side effects. Unfortunately, I particularly didn't love the aftertaste, which was kind of bitter. However, I'll use it mixed with coconut sugar.

I believe this is great product but my parcel until today still not received yet?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Currently no comment because my parcel still stuck at Malaysia custom clearance since 9/10/2017 due to unknown reason. Already emailed DHL customer service on 21.10.2017 and their replied me will release the parcel on Monday but until now no further delivery status show on DHL tracking system??? A bit disappointed with DHL courier service this time.

Not really used to the taste, but acceptable

Posted by crazymaruko on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

trying to get used to this minty cool feeling, taste lighter than normal sugar... 嘗試接受涼感的糖, 味較普通砂糖淡!