Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was a great find. As a diabetic, I am always looking for tools to keep my blood sugar under control. Artificial sweetners are killing people and we need a natural alternative. It's unfortunate that it has to be so expensive though.

Good Sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was good. Not the best I've had, and not the cheapest either. For the same price, I can get Organic, so not likely to buy this from you again either.

From China or USA

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I emailed Now Foods, and their response was "may come from either China or US. In either case it is non-GMO.".

Guilt free sweetner.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended by my gynecologist. I searched for the best price and this was it.It is a good substitute for sugar.

Erythritol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like Erythritol as a natural sweetener. I avoid sugar at all costs, but sometimes I do like to sweeten my coffee or tea and this is perfect for that. I haven't tried baking with it, but I've tried it with pretty much everywhere else you may add sugar and it's great!

Just wish NOW would come out with a larger size.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use erythritol in my baking, and I go through this 1 lb. size quickly. It would be more economical for me to buy larger amounts.

Equally Delicious Alternative to Xylitol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

About one-third the sweetness of Xylitol or sugar. Most of my family members and friends are able to digest the baked goods and beverages I sweeten with Xylitol. My daughter, who has never adjusted to Xylitol experiences no gastric difficulty with Erythritol even when I increase its volume to compensate sweetness.

Godsend for candida diet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son enjoys this sweetener much more than stevia, which is too bitter for him. I've made all kinds of baked goods with it and even used it in homemade frozen yogurt--worth the price!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product because of the low (no) GI value, the taste is right on and there is no weird aftertaste as with artificial sweeteners and splenda.

Erythritol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand. Although I prefer Stevia, I like having this on hand also.