Great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great for mixing with stevia for coffee, tea, fruit & cereals. Tried as a substitute for sugar along with stevia in baked goods & still caused pretty serious flatulance as does large amounts of xylitol. Will purchase again but not for baking.

Now Foods, Erythritol 100% Pure Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not as sweet as I thought it would be so for me it took about a serving and a half. Of course, this is a personal preference. Overall, a very good product and I would purchase it again. Will, Florida

No aftertaste....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This sweetener definately doesn't have any aftertaste, but I didn't think it didn't sweeten very good either. I won't buy this again. I will stick with stevia and xylitol.

As good as Xylitol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I know it's got it's own unique health benefits, but in terms of a sweetener I'm just as happy with xylitol, and this costs more.

Erythritol

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good flavore. Takes a lot of it to sweeten. A little expensive for the amount that must be used.

Good buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very low price, but no loss in quality.

Good alternative to sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Erythritol has a cooling effect. It is fun to bake with because a bite of cookie baked with erythritol is pure delight to the tongue. It is less sweet than sugar, but with significantly less calories(almost none) and doesn't cause a blood sugar spike. Minus one star for the disturbing smell. It reeks of chemicals.

Sugar substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works pretty well in all of my recipes and makes them a bit more healthy and less rich in calories. People usually can't detect that i am using erythritol as a replacement for sugar for my cakes and other desserts.

No nasty aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like using this as an alternative in baking for granulated sugar, cannot even tell its not sugar and no calories! I have done my research and this as well as monkfruit extract are the 2 no calorie sweeteners that are not bad for you!

No bitter after taste, mixes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I usually use this in conjunction with other sweeteners such as stevia or splenda. Greatly enhances the others without spoiling the taste.