Love it!

LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

hey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

yum

erythritol is my new sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it taste like sugar and i need more !

"0" calorie sugar substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like it but I wish it were sweeter & not so expensive. I guess this is a better price for this sweetener than I have found elsewhere, but the product seems to be hard to find elsewhere! I am glad it has no virtually calories! I ordered the other brand in bigger package here, and just received it ..I have not tried it yet. I will let you know!

Tastes great, but takes a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have to use ALOT to find desired sweetness, especially in warm liquids and if you like things on the sweeter side. Love the taste, but just have to use too much at one time. Will continue to use my stevia powder which I have used religiously for over 10 years now.

Not sugar...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I thought that I had finally found a perfect sugar replacer, but when I got this and tried, it didn't taste almost... anything. You have to put a multiple amount of erythritol to gain the same sweetness as with sugar. It's not necessarily Now Foods fault, I think that erythritol generally doesn't taste as sweet as sugar.

Not sweet enough...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good quality product however not sweet enough so you use more. Still has 4 carbs per tsp. like sugar so really does help with weight loss.

I'm guess I'm just a stevia fan...

Posted by snowfitness1 on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't find erythritol to be sweet enough. I guess I'm just used to how sweet stevia is, but I thought I'd try this for a change. I won't buy again. I DO like xylitol though, so I would purchase that if I wanted more of the granular thing. Otherwise, I'll stick to stevia. :)

the erythritol disaster.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the sweetener was not sweet, i did not like it at all,xyitol is much better.but hard to

Not a good sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not very sweet, so you have to use a lot of it, and is therefore too expensive I think. It also tastes pretty bad in my opinion, and you really notice the taste, especially in hot drinks.