Non-GE Golden Flax Meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hello! We have a group of friends and family, we like and eat golden linseed. We live in Japan, and here are very strict entry of products. Now's The Golden Flaxseed is the best in every way: Non-GE Organic Flax Seeds USDA ORGANIC Besides having a very pleasant taste, a very practical package, and the results confirmed by us. And iHerb.com has a fast delivery, is reliable and very good prices. We will continue to buy this product for sure, and others of NOW, and always by iHerb competent. Recommend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

i'm on my 4th container of this Flax Meal! i add it to my smoothie every morning. NOW products are consistently high quality and i try to buy them befeore any other brand.

Great bread substitute for low-carbers

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

It does have that distinctive flax seed flour taste but I find it as good as low-carb bread that is made of many dubious ingredients and sold at quite high prices, it is organic, easy to make(simply mix with egg, cinnamon powder and baking soda and bake), but I find it better because it is so much cheaper and you know what healthy ingredients you eat! This golden flax makes golden colour muffins, lighter shaded and more bread-like than cocoa-like coloured muffins(without the cocoa taste...) made with brown flax seed meal.

Versatile healthy goodness!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's so easy to incorporate flax into my diet with this flax seed meal. I put it in my smoothies, sprinkle it on cereal, and I also made a kind of flax seed foccacia bread which is great if you are gluten intolerant or just cutting down on carbs. I will definitely order this again.

Nice Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy the mild flavor of the Golden Flax Seed Meal. I mistakenly ordered regular flax seed meal once, and noticed the difference. I won't make that mistake again!

Great Benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the benefits of flax seed because it lowers cholesterol so well. However, there is a drug interaction warning if you're on diabetes medication or blood thinner medications such as Plavix and aspirin.

omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

taste good!! will be sprinkling it on top of my daily fresh fruits breakfast :D

키토다엿 한다고 샀어요...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

베이킹 하려고 샀는데 꽤 먹을만 하구요 맛있어요 근데 아무래도 베이킹하면 일반 빵맛은 안나요 뻑뻑하니.... 그래도 한국에선 아마씨 비싸니까여

Good fiber :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are searching for good quality fiber, that here it. I recommend it for people who searching for fiber with low content of carbohydrates.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2012 | Verified Purchase