Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what everyone else is drinking, but this is disgusting. I can adapt and tolerate a lot as far as a product being different tasting. I love soy milk but this tastes nothing like it in my opinion. I tried it different ways and I tried it more than once. BTW, it was so bad that this is the first review I have ever written and I have been ordering online for years.

twice the price it used to be

Posted by Hilaber on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

How come it is twice the price it used to be and twice the price in Vitacost?

Do not waste your money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like old rancid soybeans. Delighted that it is non-GMO, but either do something to ensure freshness, or add sugar or SOMETHING. Buying dried soybeans and grinding them with a coffee grinder would produce more appetizing results. This is truly GHASTLY. I will stick with pre-made or drink water.

Can't find the expiration date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Where can I find the expiration date? Can anyone help? Iherb's order issues system failed and can't contact your CS. What should I do?

poor packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bag was torn and the powder spelled out. Bad texture just like drinking powder. May work for cereals or baking but not for drinking. The taste isn't that bad but I didn't like it.. Will not buy it again

Too sticky and hardy melt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I won't recommend this product to others because the taste and texture is far away from the soy milk that I used to have