Very useful, if not like real liquid soymilk.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If this powder can make soymilk as yummy as the soymilk you can buy at the store, I've yet to find the right ratio or method. However, I love using it in oatmeal and other porridge-type foods for a creamier hot breakfast.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is low in carbs and the powder is fine so it's easy to mix. I usually use it for coffee though; I'm not crazy about the taste on it's own.

Soy Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was just happy to finally find soy powder! It was a good quality and arrived in only a few days. Now that I know where to get it, I will not go elsewhere. Thanks

Not Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does not dissolve very well even in lukewarm water and I have to keep stirring until it dissolves completely. I usually add 2 heaped tbsp to a cup of water. The consistency is creamy and smooth BUT it tastes bland, so I will add a tbsp of coconut palm sugar for a little sweetness. Overall, quite satisfied with it and I just placed a 2nd order.

Really doesn't mix well, but great for baking!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time using a powdered soy milk, but I can't say that I'm super happy with it. I tried to mix it with cool water, but it didn't mix well, and was very lumpy. I used it for baking (in place of a milk powder) and was very happy with the result. I also used it in a a homemade instant chai tea latte mix and it worked well.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No sugar, good

Good for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried it with my oats, milo, choc drink, but it makes the whole thing taste unpleasant. Also very hard to dissolve whether I put in the water first and then powder, or vice versa. So I tried using it for baking and so far it's been pretty good as the soy taste in my pastries are subtle and rather yummy.

Good for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the soy milk powder to carry with me to use in my tea. That was not great. Then I started using it when I normally would put soy milk in baked goods, mix it with the dry ingredients, and add water instead of milk. It works well and is very convenient for that.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Has a nice, neutral taste, and best price.

I was expecting a tasteless one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

To make a use in my chocolate but since it does have taste I am not clear what to do with this as I can't certainly have savoury flavour in chocolate.

1 2