Good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The taste is slightly inferior in comparison with regular liquid soy milk, but I guess this is the case with any dry milk. Also it takes some effort to make it completely dissolve. But overall it's a good quality product.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is soy milk without added food starch/maltodextrin fillers and none of the sweeteners used in the liquid brands. I can tolerate it, where the other ones don't agree with me. With time, I developed a taste for this product. I've found that dissolving in lukewarm water works well. I will buy this by the case so I have it on hand--more economical and reliable than buying locally. Thank you!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Blends easily, I add it in my homemade chocolate to make it more like milk chocolate

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has great taste. Very creamy. Very clean product. Only one ingredient compared with ready made soy milk. When I'm not making nut milks I use this. I've tried others but I find this the best for taste and simplicity. I use my blender to mix it up with cold or hot water. Always perfect results.

Brilliant!

Posted by yumsome on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So much more convenient to be able to make up soya milk as needed, rather than having to hunt around the shops for unsweetened and additive-free cartons of the stuff... and then only using half of it, forgetting about it, and ages later, discovering that it has not only evolved and become sentient at the back of the 'fridge but is actually using those three also-forgotten wrinkly carrots as its minions in bid to take over the world.

great tasting soy milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It mixes so well with water any temperature. It forms a thick paste when less water added. If more water the taste is leas distinct. With only one ingredient on the list it's so much better than any store bought soymilk. By far my favourite soy milk, highly recommend!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Make a very good tasting soy milk.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste is excellent with cocoa powder.

For Lactose - Intolerant People

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No sugar, very good! Perfect for Ibs patient like me :) Will replenish once finished my 2 pkts :)

Great Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I actually like it even better than the real soy milk I use and drink it every day It dissolves easily and has a good taste and all in a very good price. Would highly recommend it.

1 2 3