Now Foods, Certified Organic Real Food, Whole, Raw, Cashews, Unsalted

Posted by Gilmore on December 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Originally, I loved these cashews but the freshness has declined with my latest purchases.

Quality and taste just OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Compared to those I bought locally, looks its quality and taste is just okay only.

Average product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are not that sweet as I am used to cashew nuts being sweet. At least to my taste buds. I prefer navitas cashews (also available at IHerb). I liked price though for this product, it is really reasonable. If you need bigger amount of cashews for some dessert to make, it is worth purchasing this package.

Good quality and value - but not sure about the safty

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

It grows in Vietnam, where Cashew trees are sometimes planted on dioxin contaminated soil... I wish they test the cashews to make sure they are dioxin free.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like the brand and all their other products - only that the size of this one was smaller than expected and its expensive! slightly disappointed.

Could be better

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is just...not fresh enough...I guess tossing then in oven could improve the flavor.

good cashews but weak package.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ve been purchased this item for my baby girl's snack. she loves it. has no sugar, no salt on it. but last order, the package was cut / broke on the side when i received them.

not bad

Posted by sunshineRae on January 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's nice & crunchy, not bad for the price. i'm on my 3rd pkt now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cashew, raw so they are not crunchy like the roasted ones. But great for using in food. Not so great for eating out of the package/snacks.