from norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

love them. use them in wok or just for snack

Pretty good

Posted by slmsmwc on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

These cashews are pretty good. They don't seem as fresh as some others I have tried but raw, organic can be hard to find and quite pricey.

Quality and taste just OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Compared to those I bought locally, looks its quality and taste is just okay only.

Average product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are not that sweet as I am used to cashew nuts being sweet. At least to my taste buds. I prefer navitas cashews (also available at IHerb). I liked price though for this product, it is really reasonable. If you need bigger amount of cashews for some dessert to make, it is worth purchasing this package.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, crunchy, healthy snack, high quality cashews. Not expensive like in my local grocery store.

Creamy and Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought these cashews to eat as a way to get more magnesium-rich foods in my diet. But what I didn't count on was just how addictive they would be! Super creamy, sweet and satisfying, these cashews are my new favorite snack! I had seen videos about how some vegan use raw cashews to make a sour cream or sweet cream substitute and now I totally understand just how they could do that. My only compliant, if I had one, would be that I wish the package size was bigger, I would LOVE to buy these in larger quantities. But for now I can buy multiple packages and that works.

My parents love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mom grinds the cashews and make cashews paste as dessert, they love it!

organic cashews

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product along with my organic Chia seeds, organic sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds for a healthy nibble. Ive used the cashews in cooking chinese dishes. A great accompaniement.

Posted by pickorganic on August 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Its difficult to get certified organic Cashew in Singapore. for the local non organic price compared to iherb. This is great value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2013 | Verified Purchase