Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Theese are totally delicious!

Cashews - yum!

Posted by etiskhandel on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

dette er et av mine favorittprodukt! Fordi jeg elsker cashews.. Bruker det til matlaging, og er utrolig godt i supper, salater og wok. Sjekk også merket Bobs red mill, eller fruit and nut company. De har større poser, og koster mindre

Great Value - Organic Living Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cashews are great and versatile. Great suggestion for consumers - As stated on product label, do refrigerate after opening the bag. Best place is an air tight BPA sealed container in any part of the fridge as long as it is not freezing. You will enjoy your RAW energy food, every time using this method, and you man see your cashews actually improving in flavor with this storage method over just a few days! It's wonderful give it a shot and post your own review.

Fantastic Cashew!!

Posted by vegantruthfulreviews on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used it for making sauce and thickener! After soaking e cashew nuts, pour them into handy blender. Blend till smooth. For spaghetti - just pour in and thicken! For salad sauce, you can add in smooth tofu as well. My hamster loves this cashew nut and she's pretty picky.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like these cashews very much.

Taste really good but did they arrive raw in the scorching heat?

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am shocked that these still tasted really good, like genuine cashews. But the UPS guy messed up and didn't deliver until really late. My 2 boxes arrived scorching hot (must have been 100 degrees on the outside of the box when I tried to pick it up, I had to slide it with my foot instead) and all my chocolate had melted. So I doubt they arrived raw but they are still pretty good. Will try to only order when it's not hot out.

from norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

love them. use them in wok or just for snack

YUMMY...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, crunchy, healthy snack, high quality cashews. Not expensive like in my local grocery store.

Creamy and Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought these cashews to eat as a way to get more magnesium-rich foods in my diet. But what I didn't count on was just how addictive they would be! Super creamy, sweet and satisfying, these cashews are my new favorite snack! I had seen videos about how some vegan use raw cashews to make a sour cream or sweet cream substitute and now I totally understand just how they could do that. My only compliant, if I had one, would be that I wish the package size was bigger, I would LOVE to buy these in larger quantities. But for now I can buy multiple packages and that works.

My parents love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mom grinds the cashews and make cashews paste as dessert, they love it!