Excellent...but pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this product in muffins and cookies - replacing small portions of the regular flour called for in the recipe with the almond flour. The result was a very subtle flavor difference that most people probably wouldn't even notice...but I thought was pleasant.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is expensive in Finland. I will order more as soon as I'm finished. Great flour subtitute and the taste is subtle.

Nice product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I normally use crispy almonds (soaked in water+salt, and dried in the oven - to get rid of phytic acid), but it's soo easy to use this ready made almond flour, so I use it quite a bit and saves me a bit of work. Always happy with Now Foods products!

It's great, but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

..I wish it tasted more!

Now Foods Almond Flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A little courser than "normal" flour, however has been a great substitute on most occasions. I would buy again.

Good for low carb baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I made a crust with this flour. Easy to mix.

Good substitute for flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Little pricey but this brand was the cheapest. Great quality. I used to make muffins for Phase 1 & 2 diet.

Now Foods, Almond Flour, 10 oz (284 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product. I use this for baking.

Marzipan!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So far I've only used it to make marzipan. This has a bit more fat in it than some other brands and that is a good thing when making marzipan. But it still became a bit dry. It’s ok if you’re in a hurry, but I will definitely be churning the almonds to make marzipan for Christmas.

Good quality

Posted by IngridR on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm lazy and this is good when I'm too lazy to grind my own almonds. Use it alot since my diet is With no gluten, sugar og milk.