Awful quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I opened the package and they smelled bad and looked bad. And, of course, they tasted bad. I would never buy these again.

Pumpkin seeds with gluten contamination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used many Now supplement for years with good success, but haven't been using their food products. I was disappointed that their pumpkin seeds I ordered seemed to have gluten contamination. I had a gluten reaction when I ate them which cleared when I stopped eating them. When I called NOW they said that gluten containing foods were processed in the same plant where the pumpkin seeds were packaged. If you are very sensitive to gluten, as I am, find a different source for your pumpkin seeds.

Very Fresh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is much better than the toasted alternative. These don't get stuck in your teeth - a definite plus. These pumpkin seeds were very, very fresh!

Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are of very good quality and you get a lot for the money.

Good Seeds, great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I eat about a 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds a day and just eat them direct from the jar. These are very good tasting, assuming you like raw pumpkin seeds, and I was very pleased at the value and shipping cost. I have found some less expensive; however, the shipping cost really added up. Will purchase again. I know some folks like to have the pumpkin seed oil or capsules, but I think that eating them as God made them is the best way to gain the benefits of pumpkin seeds.

Product of China

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have bought these for a long time, but I am very disappointed now. I looked at the back of the bags that I recently purchased, and it states that these are a product of China. I don't know when NOW started purchasing these from China, but they used to not be from there. The product image on Iherb's site shows the product when it was not from China. I will not be buying these anymore.

You can't beat living nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my new favorite pumpkin seed, mainly because it's raw and thus offers living nutrients. Also, raw pumpkin seeds have an alkaline effect. This is important, because the American diet tends to be highly imbalanced in favor of acidity. (When I saw a list of alkaline/acidic foods, and realized how acidic my diet has been, I was shocked!) I'm now trying to add as many new alkaline foods to my diet as I can, for the sake of more balanced body chemistry.

terrible aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

you get what you pay for I suppose. I would not buy these again, the aftertaste was like the plastic bag.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are the freshest and best seeds I have found on the internet as well as the best price. I will definitely order them again.

Very fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed the pumpkin seeds. The shipment was received timely and the seeds were fresh.