A bit too sweet for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love flavoured rooibos tea, so i tried this and didn't realise till after i ordered it that it was pre-blended with stevia. It's got a nice flavour, and if you like sweet stuff, you'll like this, but I've gotten used to drinking my teas unsweetened, so this is sometimes a bit heavy on the stevia for my taste.

Too SWEET...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had one bag and OMG. It's Too Sweet and I don't think I can drink another one... my parents doesn't even want to drink. Wasted cuz I thought it's gonna be healthier choice for me instead of drinking Black tea

Subtle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It has a subtle taste of vanilla, the Stevia isn't strong at all, overall it's a light rooibos tea that is suitable for people who don't like overly strong rooibos tea. I especially like it because it's decaffeinated.

Great herbal tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I search the internet for herbs that I can use/drink/eat to prevent hair fall. Each time i take showers, the amount of hair falling off gets me worried, so I increased my biotin intake and would sip this tea about 2 times per day. In only a couple of days, there seems to have been a huge improvement. I barely get hair fall on showers now. I love this tea.

A delightful tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

A delightful tea. Glad I tried it. Good to let it steep longer to get a stronger flavor. hints of vanilla, maybe orange?

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great! I like this smooth taste

Great tea

Posted by rins-reviews on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love it. Tastes amazing with a teaspoon of honey. I'm not a huge fan of non-tea teas, they taste flat, but this one has a lovely full taste and aroma.

This Product is Great. GREAT VALUE

Posted by MrAustin on Dec 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product...............

Very nice flavor

Posted by stinapope on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice basic herbal tea to have in your cupboard

Good After Taste

Posted by bmohanrao on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good after taste . Can be taken without sugar and milk. Very good to reduce calories.

1 2 3 4