Superb vanilla taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am pregnant and I was looking for a beverage I can drink in the morning or evening that is naturally caffeine free. Rooibos is great, it is like a tea and has antioxidant properties, without the harmful caffeine. This one has a great vanilla taste! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

This is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has a hint of Vanilla flavor to it...it is even best if you make it as an ice tea! I made if to my guests when I had a family dinner...everyone loved it and it was all gone. So I need to buy more because it is a favorite and it is unique too! I LOVE IT and highly recommend it...it is healthy and good for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty tea, be sure to order again

wow this was a great suprise bought it as a todays speical offer .

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

love this tea . it was a special offer for the day I bought . it tastes so yummy I will by some more for sure . love it sweet taste

great stuff

Posted by hayate on November 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you like rooibos as much as I do, please get this tea. It was my first or second rooibos and I'm still in love wit it. The smell is just divine and it tastes oh so good. Vanilla smell is not strong at all but I guess it adds a nice touch to overall aroma. This tea is just so mild you want to drink it all day long. Great value and quality tea. The tea box is quite big and you get 24 bags, not your normal 20 or even 16 (looking at you, Yogi!) I'm a fan.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty tea. I give this tea to children. Same drink in the evenings, because there is no caffeine.Already several times.

Delicious Better Red Tea

Posted by maria-and-xenios on October 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea comes pre-sweetened with stevia without any bitterness. Awesome tea that is chock full of antioxidants.

taste good,

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

taste good, sweet and make me fresh

A very good tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Best rooibus tea in a bag!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

It has a subtle taste of vanilla, the Stevia isn't strong at all, overall it's a light rooibos tea that is suitable for people who don't like overly strong rooibos tea. I especially like it because it's decaffeinated.

1 2 3