Pure Hibi

Posted by medinabello on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this Hibiscus Tea. It is 100% Hibiscus which is all I ever wanted. It tastes great, is really good for you and well packaged. Each tea bag is individually wrapped to ensure optimum freshness. The wraps are also easy to open for convenience. I will buy all my Hibiscus products from iHerb for sure.

Very Effective, Great Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I only consume this on an "as and when needed" basis, like when symptoms of high blood pressure arises. Throw a bag into a 1 litre water bottle with a few dried rose buds and let it steep in the hot water. I'd drink the tea throughout the day. Tastes great (if sour is your thing) and works effectively to reduce the symptoms. Works on tension headaches too, I've noticed. Good price, good stuff, great results. I'm stocking up!

My favorite tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Oz suggested that hibiscus tea was good for high blood pressure. so, i gave it a shot. This tea is delicious and yes, it works on high blood pressure. it took some time (about six weeks) to show results, but my blood pressure dropped after using this tea. i used to drink this tea years ago but i didn't know what a health boost it was then. Wish i had known because i would have never stopped drinking it.

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe it took me so long to get onto hibiscus tea. :) amazing taste! I will definitely re-purchase. Reminds me slightly of berry tea? (if I had to liken it to something) I head of this tea through dr gregors YouTube channel nutrition facts. So happy I tried this tea now :) If you want to know about the benefits check out his video .

Best hibiscus tea ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a very pure hibiscus tea with a pleasing taste. It brews nice and strong!

BEST. Great for the cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Magnificent by the first intake has an effect. I ordered again for the whole family. ! I recommend it. The description is true. Great! R I S 4 6 4 8 WITHOUT DISTANCE.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good for the price because of ship saver. Noticed a great skin effect from hibiscus and a slight relaxing focus... The skin effect is very noticeable if i drink more than one cup a few days in a row. Personally like the taste better from 2bags at once and sometimes mix 1bag with a macha tea for health drink.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had never bought hibiscus tea so I didn't know what to expect but I really liked it. The taste without suga (the way I like to drink tea) is not very powerful. Excellent!

Very fragrant and taste good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use put more water so its less sour, and add stevia to sweeten it.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has lowered my blood pressure better than anything I have tried.