Great combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking this for months and has seen his cholesterol numbers decrease. This has coq10 in it, which is important to take with Red yeast rice products as RYR reduces CoQ10. Added to the familial heart problems, I believe in him taking CoQ10 also.

Gotta Love Now Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Red Omega really helps my poor , tired joints. Good price and high quality.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product

Red Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the above product on-line and was extremely satisfied with my purchase. Not only was it about $7.00 cheaper than if I had bought it at a local store, but it also arrived in a very speedy manner. I am planning on ordering from this company again. Thanks.

red rice yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

all is well here

best product ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had high blood pressure for years, the support of this product along with my prescription lowered my bp by up to 30 points.

Good Product

Posted by FrankTackett on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

We have used this product for a year or more and it works very good compared to similar products. The Red Yeast is supposed to have extra benefits, not sure I would notice the difference but it has been good. Will continue to use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

no more cholesterol - stop statines

Posted by greece-iherb on February 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

my mother suffered from cholesterol and diabetes. after searching, she decided to use this excellent product. in 2 months no cholesterol, no nothing.after that,use only super omega 3,3 times a day for preservation, and your cholesterol will be past. fast shipping for GREECE. EXCELLENT PRICE. thank you iherb and NOW.

Helps lower blood lipids

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

This combination is great! Helped lower my husband's cholestral levels significantly with a prudent diet. Great price! Great product!

1 2