Great combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking this for months and has seen his cholesterol numbers decrease. This has coq10 in it, which is important to take with Red yeast rice products as RYR reduces CoQ10. Added to the familial heart problems, I believe in him taking CoQ10 also.

Gotta Love Now Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Red Omega really helps my poor , tired joints. Good price and high quality.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product

Red Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the above product on-line and was extremely satisfied with my purchase. Not only was it about $7.00 cheaper than if I had bought it at a local store, but it also arrived in a very speedy manner. I am planning on ordering from this company again. Thanks.

red rice yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

all is well here

best product ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had high blood pressure for years, the support of this product along with my prescription lowered my bp by up to 30 points.

提供我很多必須的補充品

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

有紅麴.魚油幫助我的心血管保健還添加了CoQ10,我覺得對我有很大的幫助

no more cholesterol - stop statines

Posted by greece-iherb on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my mother suffered from cholesterol and diabetes. after searching, she decided to use this excellent product. in 2 months no cholesterol, no nothing.after that,use only super omega 3,3 times a day for preservation, and your cholesterol will be past. fast shipping for GREECE. EXCELLENT PRICE. thank you iherb and NOW.

Helps lower blood lipids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This combination is great! Helped lower my husband's cholestral levels significantly with a prudent diet. Great price! Great product!

Red Omega Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE your products and I recommend them to my friends constantly. Your shipping is SUPER.

1 2