Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
11-20 of 29 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

best product ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had high blood pressure for years, the support of this product along with my prescription lowered my bp by up to 30 points.

Thanks for your feedback!

Better and Safer than Statins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ever been told you need to take statins for lowering you cholesterol levels only to find out that they don't respond to the medications or you wind up with joint pain throughout your body that you never had before? Well that was what happened to me for years! Finally, my doctor said well we have to do something,but what? Then he said let's try this, it might work.Well on my last lab work my levels dropped by half but went back up a little when he redid the work up after changing my insulin to one that was less helpful to me.We are hoping that the next one will bring it down lower than it was.

Thanks for your feedback!

Снижает уровень холестерина, снижает аппетит!!!

Posted by Katushka on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

У меня высокий уровень холестерина. И вот по совету известного диетолога заказала красную омегу. Состав у нее супер, столько полезностей в одной капсуле. Пила по 2 капсулы 2 раза в день во время еды. Через два дня стала ощущать снижение аппетита,появилась бодрость, что меня очень порадовало. Через 2 месяца постоянного приема, сдала кровь на холестерин. Показатели снизились, чему я была крайне удивлена. Не знала что ред омега так быстро начнет действовать. Теперь буду периодически принимать этот препарат. Если понравился мой отзыв, прошу нажать кнопочку Да. Рада была поделиться своим опытом.

Thanks for your feedback!

отличный продукт

Posted by marymizi on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Прекрасное сочетание омега и q10 собственно у now foods редко бывает по другому,пью в беременности отлично подспорье для развития ребенка и поддержания мамы

Thanks for your feedback!

10/10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Muy buen producto sin duda. Buena calidad y buen arma contra el colesterol y triglicéridos

Thanks for your feedback!

提供我很多必須的補充品

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

有紅麴.魚油幫助我的心血管保健還添加了CoQ10,我覺得對我有很大的幫助

Thanks for your feedback!

Producto RECOMENDABLE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Producto, eficaz i Recomendable.

Thanks for your feedback!

no more cholesterol - stop statines

Posted by greece-iherb on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my mother suffered from cholesterol and diabetes. after searching, she decided to use this excellent product. in 2 months no cholesterol, no nothing.after that,use only super omega 3,3 times a day for preservation, and your cholesterol will be past. fast shipping for GREECE. EXCELLENT PRICE. thank you iherb and NOW.

Thanks for your feedback!

Helps lower blood lipids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This combination is great! Helped lower my husband's cholestral levels significantly with a prudent diet. Great price! Great product!

Thanks for your feedback!

Red Omega Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE your products and I recommend them to my friends constantly. Your shipping is SUPER.

Thanks for your feedback!

11-20 of 29 total

1 2 3