Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

no more cholesterol - stop statines

Posted by greece-iherb on February 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

my mother suffered from cholesterol and diabetes. after searching, she decided to use this excellent product. in 2 months no cholesterol, no nothing.after that,use only super omega 3,3 times a day for preservation, and your cholesterol will be past. fast shipping for GREECE. EXCELLENT PRICE. thank you iherb and NOW.

Helps lower blood lipids

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

This combination is great! Helped lower my husband's cholestral levels significantly with a prudent diet. Great price! Great product!

Red Omega Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE your products and I recommend them to my friends constantly. Your shipping is SUPER.

The best stuff at the best price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a product for the best of all ingredients at a saving. The fish oil is EFA,DHa, the Red yeast Rice for bad cholestreol. and the CoQ10, all at the best quality. I would give to my parents it that good !

iherb products

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with iherb products, and although it is too soon to tell about the effectiveness of Omega, Red Yeast Rice, Co Q10,Fish Oil softgels , ask me again in a few months. I rate 5 stars for your service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the price and it worked for me

Great 3 in 1 product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really like the idea of reducing number of oills you're about to take. So for me this semed great way to have omega 3 etc + Q10 + Red Yeat Rice. Well I don't neccessary need the red yeast rice myself, but hought I quess it won't make any harm either. So test ordered this 90 softgels package and liked it. Ordered soon 180 softgels version after this. I take just one a day, so nothing special difference can't be noticed, but still good dietary supplement. I would recommend this product.

like these