no more cholesterol - stop statines

Posted by greece-iherb on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my mother suffered from cholesterol and diabetes. after searching, she decided to use this excellent product. in 2 months no cholesterol, no nothing.after that,use only super omega 3,3 times a day for preservation, and your cholesterol will be past. fast shipping for GREECE. EXCELLENT PRICE. thank you iherb and NOW.

Helps lower blood lipids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This combination is great! Helped lower my husband's cholestral levels significantly with a prudent diet. Great price! Great product!

Red Omega Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE your products and I recommend them to my friends constantly. Your shipping is SUPER.

The best stuff at the best price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a product for the best of all ingredients at a saving. The fish oil is EFA,DHa, the Red yeast Rice for bad cholestreol. and the CoQ10, all at the best quality. I would give to my parents it that good !

iherb products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with iherb products, and although it is too soon to tell about the effectiveness of Omega, Red Yeast Rice, Co Q10,Fish Oil softgels , ask me again in a few months. I rate 5 stars for your service.

Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the price and it worked for me

like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good price great combo.

red yeast rice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

works very well

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is a very distasteful fish burp with this product. Will go back to the krill oil for omega 3 and the separate products for red yeast and coq10. Would not repurchase or recommend. I love Iherb and this is absolutely no reflection on their excellent service. If I had read that review at the very end I would not have purchased.

1 2