about gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Is the gelatin used in the capsules of pork or cow ???

high potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Acne scars heal fast after taking this product!

Not what I thought it would be

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried different brands of Royal Jelly before. Almost all of them give a lot of energy and relieve fatigue. They even make you feel stronger (in terms of muscle strength) and help you focus better at work. This if course used to happen acutly and by using very high dose. I tried to do the same with NF Royal Jelly but it did not materialize. Once I even tried a very high dose (20 mg/3 times a day), but still got a short burst of energy and that was it. It just did not work for me, and I now know that not all RJs are created equal.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I get better results with this than the other 1500mg formula they sell.You can also use this to make your own face cream. Add one cap to aloe gel apply to face for a couple hours. You will need to wash it off in a couple hours because it doesnt really soak in.

ดีค่ะ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

กระปุกที่สามแล้ว

great boost energy & smooth skin

Posted by SOMJET on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had try another brand before (health way from aus l took 3 sofjel per day the reason really nice but the price it too expensive) now l bought this one instead and reduced 2 softjel per day. I was amazed that boost my immune l got energy and slept very well on top of that l noticed l'm not allergic and stop to took steroid from doctor (6 month) this effective and help a lot!

Royal Jelly and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and I had one shot and was ready to have a second shot when I tried Royal Jelly instead. Within about 3 days I could tell the difference. Then my pain disappeared. Occasionally, it tries to come back, but a bottle of Royal Jelly fixes it. If the inflammation is in the myelin covering of the nerve, Royal Jelly will fix it.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have not had any sinus trouble since taking this. wil continue taking it from now on.

It's Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Nails Start Growing Up Faster And My Hair Gets Longer Since I Started Taking It.

Royal Jelly, 1000mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this product. All my family and relatives really like it, 'cause our health are better since we've been using it. Thanks