about gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Is the gelatin used in the capsules of pork or cow ???

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I get better results with this than the other 1500mg formula they sell.You can also use this to make your own face cream. Add one cap to aloe gel apply to face for a couple hours. You will need to wash it off in a couple hours because it doesnt really soak in.

high potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

Acne scars heal fast after taking this product!

Not what I thought it would be

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried different brands of Royal Jelly before. Almost all of them give a lot of energy and relieve fatigue. They even make you feel stronger (in terms of muscle strength) and help you focus better at work. This if course used to happen acutly and by using very high dose. I tried to do the same with NF Royal Jelly but it did not materialize. Once I even tried a very high dose (20 mg/3 times a day), but still got a short burst of energy and that was it. It just did not work for me, and I now know that not all RJs are created equal.

ดีค่ะ

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

กระปุกที่สามแล้ว

great boost energy & smooth skin

Posted by SOMJET on February 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had try another brand before (health way from aus l took 3 sofjel per day the reason really nice but the price it too expensive) now l bought this one instead and reduced 2 softjel per day. I was amazed that boost my immune l got energy and slept very well on top of that l noticed l'm not allergic and stop to took steroid from doctor (6 month) this effective and help a lot!

Royal Jelly and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and I had one shot and was ready to have a second shot when I tried Royal Jelly instead. Within about 3 days I could tell the difference. Then my pain disappeared. Occasionally, it tries to come back, but a bottle of Royal Jelly fixes it. If the inflammation is in the myelin covering of the nerve, Royal Jelly will fix it.

GOOD

Posted by dbelle on September 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

bought this to solve my gastric problem, and it works, just one thing i feel very hungry since i taking this, and notice my skin look brighter

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have not had any sinus trouble since taking this. wil continue taking it from now on.

Very Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it Royal jelly make me good monthly period and good skin.❤️❤️❤️