Skincare necessity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love royal jelly. I was looking for one that didn't have soy lecithin in it and I found it here and affordable. My skin has NEVER glowed like this before. I wish iHerb would sell Burts Bees Radiance line so I can see if there would be a massive improvement in my scars.

It"s Royal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the second bottle I've ordered of these. I take one a day with one Eve. Since my work,2 jobs, makes eating balanced meals rare, I am very happy with the extra help these products give me. I am almost 60 yrs. old. I have chosen to take vitamins, herbs instead of doctors' medicine.

Energizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energized during the day since taking this royal jelly. I used to want to take a nap around 3 in the afternoon. I have more stamina now.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Royal Jelly is the food created specially for the queen bee only. Royal Jelly is high in Vitamin B, contains trace minerals and various amino acids. It is known for boosting immune system, lower cholesterol, boosts brain function, anti bacteria, anti viral, anti inflammatory, stabilise blood sugar level, aid body recovery from stress and fatigue, fight cancer, give younger skin, boost fertility, boost libido, increased energy and others. The product smells just like honey. The recommended dosage is 1 daily which does not seem to work for me. 2 daily (3 g of royal jelly) seems to be do the trick though the supply will last one month only. The capsule is made of gelatin (not suitable for vegetarians), small and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. It also contains rice flour as filler. Pricewise, it is quite reasonable even if taken at 2 daily. It’s the cheapest Royal Jelly as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

This stuff works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm in great shape, always take vitamins, but this stuff has kicked me into a new level of productivity and dynamic energy. Try it, it's not going to break the bank and you'll become a believer if you use it regularly.

Royal Jelly for skin renewal

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been reading of a face cream from France that has Royal Jelly in it and how much women love its effect. At $45 a jar, and a not impressive list of ingredients, I decided to add this iherb product to my serum with a little rosewater (1/4 capsule at a time) and mix it in the palm of my hand. After 2 weeks, I have seen a real improvement in my complexion - lines gone around eyes and brighter look. I will definitely keep this up.

Absolutely love this product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is one in a million! Love the way I feel so energized and healthy!

Royal Jelly works for me, just not this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It kills me to give anything Now Foods makes a low rating since I use them for almost everything but this one just isn't doing it. I received Royal Jelly capsules from a friend and they made a huge difference in my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Then I found out they were $30 for a month supply and decided to look for cheaper options since I take so many vitamins. So I thought the Now option would be great cause of the price and there is more Royal Jelly in each capsule. Unfortunately, they are too harsh on my stomach, giving me stomach cramps (even when I take with food my stomach does feel a little sour) and I really have seen no help to my energy level after finishing the whole bottle (2 months of taking them). I agree with the other reviewer that I'm not sure the freeze dried works as well as fresh. I hate to try other unknown brands since I've always had such good luck with Now Foods but these have done nothing for me. From experience, I know Royal Jelly works I just wish this brand did!

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this product in combination with motherwort (motherwort improves the blood circulation) in the morning and I feel a lot of energy during the whole day.

Super Food!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After taking the Royal Jelly supplement for three weeks I notice an increase in energy and I love all the natural vitamins (A, B, C, D,and E) I get from it. It is also contains minerals including calcium and iron, all of the essential amino acids plus antibacterial and immune stimulating properties. Great stuff!