Interesting Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product a month ago when it was on special. I had read that it helped with hormonal issues and female hair loss. I have only been taking it for about three weeks so can't comment on the hair loss side of things yet, but I noticed that my libido had returned dramatically after many years of poor health. I have done a lot of work on my diet over the past year and a lot of my health problems were starting to subside, but i was still very surprised by this outcome. Well worth a try if you are suffering from low libido and hormonal issues. But always put nutrition before supplements.

Good products.. will buy again soon!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good products.. will buy again soon!

But 3 capcules to mutch for me

Posted by Izaak Jacob Baijs on September 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's Okay.but 3 capcules to mutch for me,I tak now 1 of 2.

works fine

Posted by Toddalan1 on June 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work fine. I have tried other brands, that work and some that do not, this one seems to hold it's own.

This product seems to be the right dosage

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on February 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

No complaints anyway. I switch between various brands of Saw Palmetto. This product seems to be the right dosage, work for me. *** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.***

Excellent with accompanying herbs for the Prostate

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just started this Saw Palmetto product if it lives up to it's reputation is excellent with accompanying herbs for the Prostate

Expiration Date is too near

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Expiration date is 02/2018 too soon. I will not finish the bottles before then. :( Well, to be honest, I was supposed to check before ordering so I hold part of the responsibility. Still, they should have alerted us that the sale is because of the nearing expiration :(. I ordered 2 bottles and will end up throwing away one :(

Top product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I finished one bottle and found that my hair is growing. I took 2 caps a day. I have tried many products against hair loss.I feel better and easier

Help For Hair Loss

Posted by khl03l on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

I finished one bottle and found that my hair is growing. I took 2 caps a day. Just bought my 2nd bottle...

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Arrived quickly, good package. Still haven't tried.

1 2 3