Interesting Results

Posted by 4767124277411169718 on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product a month ago when it was on special. I had read that it helped with hormonal issues and female hair loss. I have only been taking it for about three weeks so can't comment on the hair loss side of things yet, but I noticed that my libido had returned dramatically after many years of poor health. I have done a lot of work on my diet over the past year and a lot of my health problems were starting to subside, but i was still very surprised by this outcome. Well worth a try if you are suffering from low libido and hormonal issues. But always put nutrition before supplements.

This product seems to be the right dosage

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No complaints anyway. I switch between various brands of Saw Palmetto. This product seems to be the right dosage, work for me. *** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.***

works fine

Posted by 5510122674190355011 on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work fine. I have tried other brands, that work and some that do not, this one seems to hold it's own.

Great!

Posted by 4930361711346810740 on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very helpful for me .Thank you .

Looking good so far

Posted by 4808376362711448925 on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this product since 1 month on a daily basis. I think it helps not going that many time to the toilets, so something is working, or it is the placebo effect. I'm happy with it and the price is affordable.

wasted money

Posted by Reviewer2415807 on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Useless. Enzymatic Therapy was working fine. I was a fool to change!

Now Foods, Saw Palmetto Extract

Posted by tornado on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used this for 3 weeks as the regular brand that I used ran out. It did not do what it is expected of unlike the regular that have used, and ie. Progard. This one sucks big time.

Too Early to Tell!

Posted by 5665652603655783098 on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I only received these items at the end of September, I appreciated the service and the prompt delivery but at this time I am unable to give a realistic review on the purchases. Some of the items I haven't even opened yet!