Awsome Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this supplement is a must for any woman experiencing hair loss due to Menopause and Thyroid disease. It also seems to boost libido.

Excellent DHT blocker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps me with acne (female), I have too much testosterone so this product helps block the converstion of testosterone to DHT which causes acne. Now Foods is a great brand. IHerb is a wonderful company!

Good Support For Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My step-dad has been using this as directed, two caps, twice a day, for two years now. He was having trouble with prostate enlargement, and was on a prescription drug to shrink it, but was still getting up at night several times, along with incontinence. A short time after adding this supplement, he discontinued the medicine, and has had no more problems with his urinary system. He doesn't intend to give it up! Great product from Now Foods.

Excellent formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Saw Palmetto is an excellent blocker of DHT that will result in increased testosterone(in most cases). This formula is also added Zinc which also is good for men. No nasty fillers either, very pleased with the product. Iherb service is good also.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a female with adult acne caused by too much testosterone converting to DHT. I have been taking this for three weeks now and it has helped clear up my acne. I have also cut back on simple carbs and sugars which when eaten in excess fuels the testosterone conversion.

It's great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not only is it great for the prostate also great for our hair. Love the product.

Hubby's meds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this and his doc is seriously impressed!

effective blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

has all 3 of the most effective ingredients my naturopathic Dr. recommends for prostate health

Improvement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to help my older male dog. He has a prostate problem and slight urinary incontinence, it has stopped the incontinence and he is much more comfortable since taking this product. I was using just Saw Palmetto and he still had the incontinence. I am very pleased with the improvement.

Waste of Money try L-Arginine Instead

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Saw Palmetto is worthless for regrowing and stopping hairloss I found that L-Arginine works BETTER as it circulates blood to the scalp and stops DHT. Booya!!!!