Good for your skin, but not for your hair

Posted by 4965057309658903774 on Jan 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this oil on my skin and it left it moisturized. When I used a little amount of it on my hair according to the instructions - put it on wet hair and wash it afterwards, it left my hair awfully greasy. I used another hair oil before (Argan) and it didn't have this effect. Also, this oil solidifies in low temperatures, making its package very unpractical.

I would shrivel up and die without this

Posted by 5309698600439942371 on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love LOVE shea oil. It has a delicate woodsy scent, is incredibly soothing, and soaks in really well. I use it on my most dry problem areas and it is WONDERFUL. It does separate and benefits from a little shake and warmth.

Very good

Posted by 5046988327881103916 on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recommend only applying a VERY VERY small amount on the bottom of your hair instead of the roots cuz it really sticked to my hair and was leaving a greasy looking at first.

love all NOW oils

Posted by 5575948397916528601 on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect addition to my blend of coconut oil, emu oil, vitamin E, avocado and sweet almond oil with drops of lavender & tea tree as my nightly body oil.

Great for the Driest hair

Posted by Reviewer2280295 on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have super dry hair & a few drops of this works wonders. I am glad there is no perfume smell. It has a natural clean oil smell. Usually when I use a plain oil in my hair it either smells like a salad or rancid. This one hardly has a scent. It is very rich, so be careful, you don't need a lot.

Nice oil

Posted by 5517374713973976741 on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels great on the skin. It does harden in cooler temps, so can be a bit tricky to get out of the bottle.

This is a staple!!

Posted by 4655258035032068176 on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this oil to use on my hair, but I have seen it does wonders for my hands. I love how smooth it makes them and lasts throughout the day. It's wonderful especially in this winter weather. As for my hair, it works pretty good for moisturizing. I add it on last like a sealant. It makes my ends smoother and softer. I would caution on the amount use because a little goes a long way. It is a lightweight oil, but it still can be overdone if not careful. I would recommend this product to anyone who has problem dry skin and any naturals with dry, brittle ends. Iherb saves the day once again!

Best Shea Oil!

Posted by 4983051435275449914 on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many shea products and this is the best one. Especially during the winter months this hydrates the skin very well. Highly recommend.

Thick oil but easily absorbed

Posted by 5422459344298154347 on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live in a hot humid country and this oil is light on the skin despite being thick and cloudy in my country. A couple drops on the skin and its easily absorbed by the skin. Just avoid using too much as any other oil, as it will still give a greasy feeling when i used too much. I go by a couple drops and then add a couple more as needed. Got this at an absolute value for money price or else i would have never purchaed this as i already have pure shea butter, this is actually more convenient since the butter is solid as butter from a fridge but this is just a thick viscosity oil.

excellent

Posted by 4787866255913005575 on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's amazing product for hair